In: Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Great Britain, Italy, Ireland, Croatia, Luxembourg, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Switzerland
FLASHAAR® – Lighting all along the line Based on a unique, patented Plug & Play technology for linear lighting, we have been developing and producing LED system kits for over 12 years. 120m light lines, one electrical supply. Fast, simple and powerful.
Lighting planners, architects, hotel designers and yacht outfitters all rely on our quality products that are “Made in Germany”; we have long-standing partnerships with many of them, which have grown out of numerous projects throughout Germany and internationally.
In order to guarantee the best possible service to customers abroad we are looking for a local sales partner:
- Company with a registered office in a target country
- Experience of regional and international business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Lighting design skills
- Large network of clients and interested parties
- Able to work in the field or the office
- Acquiring, advising, scheduling and supporting customers
- Presenting our company and our product range
- Planning and preparing quotations
- Negotiating sales on an equal footing with business owners, managing directors and decision makers
- Project management
What we can offer you:
- No minimum revenue – every order counts
- Unconditional project protection
- Patented, innovative products with unique selling points
- Vast experience in the design and manufacturing of special lights
- Outstanding references
- Development prospects in a dynamic company
- Intensive and practically orientated training in your area of expertise
- Support from sales management and the whole team
You will find the greatest possible freedom in lighting design, a clear design language, and a design that can be effortlessly integrated into a wide variety of architectural environments. We are a motivated team, and we focus on maximizing what is feasible and on solutions that are always perfectly suited to changing requirements.