Is trading in lights and luminaires your core business area? Are you interested in a partnership with an innovative German luminaire manufacturer?
Are special luminaires and customised lighting solutions familiar territory for you and just as much a part of every successful project as competent advice and planning?
Does this sound like you?
Fantastic! We are looking for businesses just like yours to become our
local sales partners - what we call our local heroes.
In Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
Have we captured your interest?
FLASHAAR® - Light right on the line
We have been developing and producing luminaires from our LED system kits for over 15 years, based on a unique, patented plug&play technology for linear luminaires. The product at the heart of it all is our patented NauticProfil® system. Lines of light measuring up to 120m in one stretch can be created quickly, easily, efficiently and with no need for tools.
Lighting planners and architects, hotel designers and outfitters rely on our high-quality "Made in Germany" products. We have long-standing partnerships with many of them, which have evolved out of numerous projects throughout Germany and around the world.
We are looking for more competent and reliable local solution partners to provide optimised and tailored support to our customers:
- A company based in the target country
- Market expertise in the field of lighting technology
- Experience in regional and international B2B sales
- High degree of initiative and willingness to take responsibility
- Competence in lighting and electrical planning
- Large network of established and potential customers
- Free potential in sales and office work
What we ask of you:
- Acquiring, advising, planning with and supporting customers on the ground
- Presenting our company and product portfolio
- Consultation, planning and preparation of offers
- Advice and support for sampling
- Sales negotiations with owners, managing directors and decision-makers on equal terms
- Project support from planning to delivery and operation
What we offer you:
- No minimum turnover
- Unconditional project protection
- Attractive procurement conditions
- Patented, innovative products with unique selling points
- Extensive experience in the design and production of special luminaires
- 3D CAD drawings in PDF format for quick visualisation of customised solutions
- Prototypes and sample production in less than 48 hours
- In-house photometric laboratory specifically for the creation of *.IES or *.LDT files or flicker measurements
- Support with preparing and drafting offer
- Outstanding national and international references
- Multilingual website: DE, EN, FR, NL, ES
- Printed media in multiple languages, including a full catalogue: DE, EN
- Support from the Sales Management department and the entire team
- Intensive and practical induction and training courses
You can expect:
- the highest degree of freedom in designing with light
- a clear design language
- a design that can be effortlessly integrated into the most wide-ranging architectural environments
- A motivated team
- concentration on the maximum of what is feasible
- solutions that always fit perfectly with evolving requirements